Hand-built with domestically sourced premium eco wool encased in organic cotton sateen. Wonderfully supportive yet soft. Available in three thickness options:
- Light - Our thinnest pillow, built with stomach sleepers in mind.
- Regular - Our "Goldilocks" pillow, just right for side and back sleepers. (Travel and Euro come in this thickness only.)
- Extra Thick - Our fluffiest option, ideal for individuals who prefer a fuller pillow.
Protect your pillow with a zippered cover.
- Travel (case included) - 12.5" x 17.5", 11 oz. wool weight
- Standard Light - 20" x 25", 25 oz. wool weight
- Standard Regular - 20" x 25", 29 oz. wool weight
- Standard Extra Thick - 20" x 25", 33 oz. wool weight
- Queen Light - 20" x 30", 31 oz. wool weight
- Queen Regular - 20" x 30", 35 oz. wool weight
- Queen Extra Thick - 20" x 30", 39 oz. wool weight
- King Light - 20" x 36", 35 oz. wool weight
- King Regular - 20" x 36", 40 oz. wool weight
- King Extra Thick - 20" x 36", 46 oz. wool weight
- Euro - 26" x 26", 40 oz. wool weight
Pillows made with wool layers may settle 15-30% within the first few months of regular use. How to choose a pillow.
This product ships in a sturdy cardboard box secured with paper tape. We don't use plastic wrap or synthetic packing materials in the box. If you'd like a little extra protection, you can request your product be placed inside a biodegradable bag before boxing.
Sunning your pillow periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Spot clean only.
The scent of wool - Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
Your pillows are absolutely HEAVENLY. For the first time in months I was able to get decent sleep. I live in Florida where it gets very hot and humid so sleeping on polyester or down pillows makes me sweat at night. Wool never gets hot or wet. Your pillows are soft and absolutely HEAVENLY. I am so glad I made the decision to buy them. Thank you for making them !
A comfortable pillow with enough support yet soft! Healthy sleep and healthy to sleep on!
I’ve been using this pillow for 4 nights and so far I love it. I was having a lot of neck issues from my previous pillow and saw Kimberly Vanderbeek mention this company on her instagram. So far I have not been disappointed!! It stays in a great shape and gives my neck plenty of support while not being hard. It’s soft and sturdy. Definitely recommend!
Finally I have the pillow I’ve been dreaming of! My new pillow is so comfortable, natural and with just the right fill that isn’t too hard or too soft. I’m a customer for life!
Soft and comfy. Love the all natural materials humanely sourced. Totally worth the price
Choice of Wool Types
Organic Cotton Fabric
Not Machine Washable
Handmade in Oakville, WA USA by Holy Lamb Organics