Coyuchi's organic linen is woven from French flax, organically grown and processed using water-saving traditional methods. The classic chambray weave crosses white warp yarns that are dyed using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and to sensitive skin.
Even more absorbent and breathable than cotton, and more insulating, linen will keep you cooler and drier on warm nights and warmer when the nights turn cold. Woven to a sturdy 185 gsm weight, and garment washed for relaxed hand, it’s durable enough to dress the bed year-round and destined to become more supple with every wash.
- Linen is woven in Portugal from flax grown in France
- GOTS certified
- Sheet Set includes one fitted and one flat sheet plus two pillowcases (one pillowcase for Twin and Twin XL set)
- Twin - 39" x 75" x 15"
- Queen - 60" x 80" x 15"
- King - 78" x 80" x 15"
- Cal King - 72" x 84" x 15"
- Twin - 66" x 106"
- Queen - 90" x 106"
- King/Cal King - 108" x 106"
- Twin set - 1 standard/queen case
- Queen set - 2 standard/queen cases
- King & Cal King sets - 2 king cases
Machine washable. Machine wash on gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, cold water, and a natural, plant-based laundry detergent. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Use a steamer as needed. Use a hot iron as needed.
Natural Linen flax
Made by a trusted source for Holy Lamb Organics
Keep up what you're doing- it's nice to know quality, responsibly sourced bedding is out there.
Karen - Seattle, WA