Hand-built with premium eco wool encased in organic cotton sateen. Wonderfully supportive yet soft. Available in three thickness options:
Light - Our thinnest pillow, built with stomach sleepers in mind.
Regular - Our "Goldilocks" pillow, just right for side and back sleepers.
Extra Thick - Our fluffiest option, ideal for individuals who prefer a fuller pillow.
- Standard Light - 20" x 25", 25 oz. wool weight
- Standard Regular - 20" x 25", 29 oz. wool weight
- Standard Extra Thick - 20" x 25", 33 oz. wool weight
- Queen Light - 20" x 30", 31 oz. wool weight
- Queen Regular - 20" x 30", 35 oz. wool weight
- Queen Extra Thick - 20" x 30", 39 oz. wool weight
- King Light - 20" x 36", 35 oz. wool weight
- King Regular - 20" x 36", 40 oz. wool weight
- King Extra Thick - 20" x 36", 46 oz. wool weight
- Euro - 26" x 26", 40 oz. wool weight
We recommend protecting your pillow with a zippered pillow cover. Pillows made with wool layers may settle 15-30% within the first few months of regular use.
Sunning your pillow periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Spot clean only.
The scent of wool - Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
Clearance Issues Defined
Slight Fabric Defect - Any slight imperfection in the fabric, which could be in the weave or a spot of discoloration. Usually tiny and barely noticeable.
1" Off Cut - Cut slightly off by no more than one inch, making it slightly shorter than our regular sizes.
All clearance items are sold "as is" and are nonreturnable and nonrefundable. Read our clearance items policy here before purchasing any clearance items.
Premium Eco Wool
Organic Cotton fabric
Not Machine Washable
Hand made in Oakville, WA USA by Holy Lamb Organics