Our certified organic wool pillows are hand-built with GOTS-certified wool batting layered in a GOTS-certified organic sateen case. These wonderfully supportive yet soft pillows are available in a full range of sizes. We build our Standard size pillows to three different thicknesses to provide support no matter how you sleep:
- Light - Our thinnest pillow, built with stomach sleepers in mind.
- Regular - Our "Goldilocks" pillow is just right for side and back sleepers. (King, Queen, and Euro pillows come in this thickness only.)
- Extra Thick - Our fluffiest option is ideal for individuals who prefer a fuller pillow.
Protect your pillow with a zippered cover.
- Travel (case included) - 12.5" x 17.5", 15 oz. wool weight
- Standard Light - 20" x 25", 35 oz. wool weight
- Standard Regular - 20" x 25", 39 oz. wool weight
- Standard Extra Thick - 20" x 25", 43 oz. wool weight
- Queen Regular - 20" x 30", 45 oz. wool weight
- King Regular - 20" x 36", 52 oz. wool weight
- Euro - 26" x 26", 60 oz. wool weight
Sunning your pillow periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Pillows are spot clean only. The travel pillow's separate case is machine washable in cold water, line dry or tumble dry low.
The scent of wool - Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
Very happy with my purchase.
My kids and I love love love these!! Thank you!
Service was awesome! My pillow has never had any smell to it when I received it. I’m in love with it. I’ve been searching for over a year now. I can finally put that search out of my mind. I will be ordering their topper soon. Pillow stays cool all night long. It’s a miracle! I will never buy a foam pillow again.
Smell is horrible!
I have been a loyal customer for couple of years for a good reason. They have the BEST products in the market: i try to buy what my great-grandmother used to use!!! Not some new technology that turns something into something else by chemicals claiming its eco-friendly. Most importantly, they have an excellent customer service! I love working with them. Thank you so much to Lisa and all her team for all your hard work.
Certified By OCTO
LIC # OT-022418
Organic cotton fabric
Not Machine Washable
Handmade in Oakville, WA USA by Holy Lamb Organics