To create the softest, most relaxed percale yet, Coyuchi took pure organic cotton and applied proprietary spinning and weaving to create a washed fabric with a lightly crinkled effect all over. The result is breathable, comfortable, beautifully rumpled sheets that wash and wear well over time. Exclusive to Coyuchi, the fabric is perfectly broken in right out of the box and just right for every season.
- Minimalist set includes duvet cover, fitted sheet and set of 2 pillowcases (Twin minimalist set includes just 1 pillowcase)
- Duvet cover dimensions: Twin 68 x 86; Full 92 x 88; Queen 92 x 88; King 108 x 92
- Duvet cover has an 8"interior flap, coconut shell buttons and inside ties.
- Fitted sheet 15" deep
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India
- GOTS certified
- Fair Trade and Made Safe certified
Machine washable. Machine wash on gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, cold water, and a natural, plant-based laundry detergent. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly.
This is my DREAM bedding! The color, the texture, the quality is worth every penny!
Took a few days for the sheets to get really soft and I suspect they'll be even softer with more use and washes (on gentle of course!) Color is pretty and muted. Love the idea of the minimalist set and love supporting a local company!
Organic Cotton fabric
Made by a trusted source for Holy Lamb Organics