Flat- and waffle-woven elements combine to create a loosely structured honeycomb effect. The subtle, monochrome patterning adds texture and dimension to a room without overpowering. Garment washed for softness, the mid-weight, breathable organic cotton-organic linen blend lends itself to year-round use. The button-closure shams reverse to a flat-woven percale. From Coyuchi.
- 51% organic cotton grown in India / 49% organic linen grown in France
- Fabric woven in Portugal
- GOTS certified
- Self-backed and finished with a simple knife-edge, coconut shell buttons, and inside ties
- Full/Queen 92" x 88"
- King 108" x 92"
- Standard Sham 20" x 26" (sold individually)
- Euro Sham 26" x 26" (sold individually)
- Shams sold separately; not included with duvet cover
Machine wash on gentle cycle with like colors in cold water. Line dry or tumble dry low. Use a warm iron as needed.
Organic Cotton fabric
Natural Linen flax
Made by a trusted source for Holy Lamb Organics