Natural Mattress- Latex 10" Options
Breathable, natural Dunlop latex core is wrapped in a generous swath of Premium Eco Wool to make a chemical-free, hypoallergenic, mold resistant, dust mite repellent mattress.
Comfort and conscience at its core
Comfortable, conforming support for a gentle and restorative sleep. The core consists of the most natural Dunlop latex available. Latex is known for its balanced weight distribution qualities that eliminates stress on pressure points. Excellent motion separation means you keep sleeping while another person, or even a pet, may turn over or shift on the bed. Each mattress is topped off with an outer encasement of organic cotton fabric with naturally fire retardant Premium Eco Wool layers quilted on the inside. This mattress has it all - comfort, support, and breathability.
- The 10” Lincklaen from WJ Southard is available in your choice of firmness options:
- Medium - Base layer 30-35 ILD, upper layer 20-25 ILD
- Firm - Base layer 36-42 ILD, upper layer 20-25 ILD
- Dual - Choose a different feel for each side. Offered in Queen, King, and California King only.
- Comfort Adjustment Policy - This mattress cannot be returned, but you can swap out the base layer of the 10" Lincklaen Mattress for a different firmness level within 1 year of purchase. Replacement layer is at cost. Contact us for more information.
- This mattress is also available in a 7" option.
- Proper mattress support is important. If you have a non-slatted bed frame, we offer a foundation that pairs with this mattress.
- Want to upgrade your bed frame? We offer a selection of beautiful bed frames.
All sizes are 10" deep.
- Twin - 38" x 75"
- Twin XL - 38" x 80"
- Full - 53" x 75"
- Queen - 60" x 80"
- King - 76" x 80"
- Cal King - 72" x 84"
Premium Eco Wool
Organic Cotton fabric
Natural Dunlop latex
Made by a trusted source for Holy Lamb Organics
A new mattress was something that had been on our list for a long time. After extensive research for the absolute highest quality wool/latex mattresses and bedding products, Holy Lamb was the winner, and not just by a little, by a long-shot. Everything down to the last thread is healthy and safe for the humans that made it and those who sleep on it, the wool is truly sheep-friendly and completely pure, and their entire team is wonderful to work with. My only regret is that we didn't do this earlier!
Ali - Langley, WA